Kelly Ripa how I LOATHE thee, let me count the ways…

6 Oct

Kelly Ripa….THIS IS WHY I HATE U!

The only time I could stomach you was when you played Hayley Vaughan on All My Children. I think the fact that you were of normal weight then helped your likability by about 75%.

WTF is up with your breast-plate? I wanna throw darts at it…you def look like Peter Pan naked, lucky for you, your husband is the same size as my 10 yr old nephew, or else you would look like a kidnapped pre pubescent boy when your out together.

Besides the whole skin and bone factor, there is the whole stiff jaw/lock-jaw thing you have going on when you talk. What up with that? Botox gone wrong? I’m confused?!?

ALSO…your straight up ANNOYING!!! Your voice, the way you speak, your delivery…everything about u sucks balls. I much rather listen to Kathie Lee talk about her geriatric husband then listen to u any day of the week.

And I’m sick of seeing you on those TD bank commercials, I keep praying that Regis  karate chops you in the middle of one, but it has yet to happen.

And THIS Kelly Ripa IS WHY I HATE U!!

P.S

I would have loved to add you to The Smelly Vagina Club, however, I don’t get the sense that you have crotch rot, BUT,  if I had a Fucking Annoying Bitch Club…you would be a shoo in for Prez!

P.P.S

SWEET BELLYBUTTON!

15 Responses to “Kelly Ripa how I LOATHE thee, let me count the ways…”

1. Silky Johnson October 6, 2011 at 1:38 pm #

UGH….. what the f**k is up with her bones stickin out!!!!! LADIES THAT SKELETOR LOOK IS F**KEN GROTESQUE….. it’s not attractive to see someone’s ribs/breast bone…….

JUST PLAIN GROSS…… Eat a meal

2. Fristal Ann October 7, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

I was thinking “What about her belly button?!?!” Then you added it in last minute. Girl needs a cheeseburger (and a new body).

3. Gary Beard May 7, 2012 at 4:10 pm #

Kelly Ripa is the most repulsive person I have ever seen.
    She’s even more narcissistic than obama, if that’s possible.
    How she ever got a tv show is beyond comprehension.
    I wish she would move to another country and I never had
    to see or hear about her again.
    What a slut !

4. raven waldenpond May 26, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

ME TOO, i THINK SHE IS THE MOST NARCISSTIC ALWAYS ON CUE (LOOK AT ME, PLAYING WITH MY HAIR AND MY PHONY POSES)

5. Mary August 9, 2012 at 6:17 pm #

Hate her more than words

• Linda Gregory January 18, 2013 at 8:07 pm #

agreed, so happy to have this forum! woohoo! she’s talentless, and she just listed her condo for 23 million dollars and bought it for 9 million, give something to charity!!!

6. Michael February 8, 2013 at 9:38 pm #

AGREED!
    Hate her more than any other person
    In the world.. I hate her more than the
    Molestor that violated me as a child!
    Join the Facebook sounds fun!
    I hate Kelly RIPPA!
    She is a fake broken person with the
    Talent of a used piece of toliet paper!
    Oh lord I’ve put it out there…
    You know what it feels good.
    This has haunted me for years!
    The fact she has a show!
    Who watches this crap!

• raven w February 9, 2013 at 9:49 pm #

yup she is constantly fussing with herself, clothes, gestures. it screams i am a total narcissist without a real compassionate thought in my head

7. sterling February 20, 2013 at 10:03 am #

Why is this obnoxious, no talent, screaming mimi still on television. I do not get it
    Even if she slept with someone ( poor fella) I do not comprehend why her name is associated with ant tv show. She is so loud & overbearing without contributing anything.

• thisiswhyihateu February 20, 2013 at 10:13 am #

I couldn’t agree more. I think maybe I should have her job!! Hahahah

8. Steph March 1, 2013 at 2:47 pm #

OH God I thought I was the only one. Her laugh sounds like something I want to pull my ears out to.

9. Kris kringle August 22, 2013 at 9:07 pm #

That is truly laugh out loud funny. I hate this bitch like nobodies business. When she does her stupid little dance and puckers her lips, I want to explode through her jawbone with a right hook that I bring from the hip. I can’t believe that this annoying bitch is on tv. Wow

10. thisiswhyihateu August 23, 2013 at 8:08 am #

Amen!!!!

11. JohnnyLapdance January 5, 2014 at 3:21 am #

I see that shes nothing but a stuck up, “all about me” little skinny bitch + she needs food.